• Yes they should

Zoos should not be allowed! I think there should be no zoos because animals will be sad leading to zoochosis. I also think there should no zoos because when the animals get let go they would be use from getting food from a person. I think there should be no zoos because animals will be sad leading to zoochosis. I also think there should no zoos because when the animals get let go they would be use from getting food from a person.

• Zoos are bad

Animals are being killed so that is bad now i will put 38 more words so i can submit this f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f s

• They are bad

Animals are being killed and that is bad so now i will put 37 more words so i can submit this now ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s a

• They are bad

• No, cause it's not fair for the animals or visitors

Keeping an animal in the zoo is like keeping a human in jail... And plus even if we have our zoos kept open, we still have to pay for visiting. Our pets won't even be allowed to enter, so keeping a pet outside is unfair. Imagine, if you were a lion in the zoo and you were not allowed to learn to hunt for food and you were fed less that the size of your appetite, everyone is staring at you with their dash cameras. And all they give you is a rubber chew toy to play with. How would you fell? You were hunted down since birth and brought to this prison?

• Why should we have zoos?:(

ZOOZS are pointless people make animals be on display and make them entertain people. DO u not see how much pressure these animals are recieving. What do you think will happen to them if they did not display entertainment?:( :( :( Yep I know what your thinking they die right? What if people were in zoos and animals watch you? How will you feel.

• Animals should be kept in zoos for a good reason

This is because if you let out animals that lived in zoos most of there life in the wild, they are not going to know what to do. They are not going to know how to survive because they get every thing they need from zoos. They are going to expect that in the wild, but they don't. Thats why zoos should be kept in zoos.

• Zoos are okay

For example white tigers, without zoos they would be extinct because they have no instinct and they usually get born with downcyndrome and the zoo offer cure and give them instinct and get them used to the zoo environment. For example zoo provides shelter and protection for predator. Thank you

• Don't close zoos!

All those poor animals! They would have a great chance of dying out there. Zoos protect endangered species. If we get rid of zoos, then you will have to say good-bye to a lot of species. The animals will suffer if you don't let them stay. We need to keep zoos.

• They are unethical

Zoos around the world lock animals into cages and don't allow them to explore their natural habitat. Zoo animals are being held captive which makes them rely on humans. If they are released into the wild they would be unable to survive because of this dependency on humans in the zoos.

• They are bad

• Zoos should stay open

If zoos were closed the animals will end up in their natural habitat. And if you didn't notice their natural habitat is getting knocked down and their being built on. What about the animals who's habitat is now a city. Having them in the city is way worse than having them in a habitat where they feel safe and loved by the ZOOKEEPERS.

• Zoos should stay open

• They are good

They help animals and they keep them safe and they make sure they don't become extinct. Also people like to go to zoos and see the animals and its fun for the kids because they can see the animals that they have never seen before. Thank you for letting me comment

• No way it's dangerous!

People think it's a good idea to have animals kept in the wild but it's so dangerous and other animals could kill each other off and more and more animals would go extinct! Also poachers kill animals in the wild and that is also harming them. Zoo's are helping protect animals from dying and breeding them for their own good!

• Zoos are great for kids and adults of any age!

Trust me, I'm a sixth grader and I still love the zoo! My parents love it too! My six year old brother loves it!!!!! People of all ages should be able to go to a zoo at least 5 times in their life time. But if all of the zoos are gone then no one will be able to have that fun experience. Also don't forget the animals that were born in the zoos... They wouldn't know how to survive on their own in the wild. Then their are also some of us that like to go on hunting trips. What happens to the animals then, huh? They die! And we get happy and we start betting (Oh I can hit that Black Rhino that is grazing over their). Next thing you know, all of the Black Rhinos are endangered. My point is that many people depend on zoos for: fun, their job, and don't forget the animals they depend on the zoos to keep them alive. So please, if there is any a way that you can ever help me to help these poor creatures, do so. Their life is depending on it. My final say in this is that zoos should NOT be abolished!!!

• Zoos Should Remain Open

Because great things such as knowledge and understanding of the animal kingdom and food chains/webs flow from them. Many great projects are a result of zoos. The manure could be used for composting, and even generating electricity! (see letstalksciencechallenge.Com/engeneering-and-technology.) While some may say (vegetarians) that animals eat meat at zoos and therefore are disgusting, eating plants still kills life. Let's face it: we can't photosynthesize.

• No, zoos educate people.

No, zoos around the world should not close, because they educate people. People can learn from zoos how animals live and why it is important to protect their habitats. Zoos are places that people go to respect animals. They are a place where the community can gather. They make children interested in animals. They are good.

• No, zoos around the world should remain open

I disagree, zoos instill passion in others for animals and should therefore remain open. Zoos act as an important educational tool that helps people to learn about wild animals, respect them and care for them. Without zoos there would likely be less of a drive to prevent the extinction of endangered species and less compassion for all living things.