• Yes Just Cause Duh

So yah. YEs I say. So yah. YEs I say. So yah. YEs I say. So yah. YEs I say. So yah. YEs I say. So yah. YEs I say. So yah. YEs I say. So yah. YEs I say. So yah. YEs I say. So yah. YEs I say. So yah. YEs I say. So yah. YEs I say. So yah. YEs I say. So yah. YEs I say. So yah. YEs I say. So yah. YEs I say. So yah. YEs I say. So yah. YEs I say. So yah. YEs I say. So yah. YEs I say. So yah. YEs I say. So yah. YEs I say. So yah. YEs I say. So yah. YEs I say. So yah. YEs I say. So yah. YEs I say. So yah. YEs I say. So yah. YEs I say. So yah. YEs I say. So yah. YEs I say. So yah. YEs I say. So yah. YEs I say. So yah. YEs I say. So yah. YEs I say. So yah. YEs I say.

• Depends on perspective.

I do not think that does are an essential in today's world. The world was fine without them; why do we need them now? Animals should be able to be free and not used for entertainment. Maybe some animals need to be populated again but if so then why do we have to go and show the process in public? We can maybe show videos and pictures to show how its doing but we DO NOT need to use it as entertainment.

• I think zoos should not be baned

Bane belongs in the slammer, not in zoos where bane can hurt animals, bane-ing our modern day zoos can also cause kids to be more afraid of bane than they are before. Bane is a scary villain, do not bane zoos because of this valid reason. I have a degree in Bane-ing and I say it's something that should not be done to our zoos

• Think of it economically

From an economical perspective, it is always good to look at the market. For one, there is a consistent demand for zoos and people are willing to pay dearly for it so the zoo is supplied. If people began to say that zoos were immoral, then the demand would decrease ceteris paribus. Thus, the equilibrium price would become lower causing fewer zoos to be supplied. However, in the meantime, zoos employ many people, including young people and well educated individuals. Zoos are a marketplace in and of themselves, and should not be banned.

• NO, Zoos are essential in raising awareness and informing people.

Without zoos the vast majority of people would never be exposed to these animals and would NEVER develop a compassion for them, or a desire to see them "run free". Yes, some Zoos may not treat the animals great and something needs to be done about that. BUT! The good done on behalf of the free animals certainly weights against the suffering, or lessened existence, some of these captive animals experience.