Since May 1 Bangladesh has seen 8 targeted murders. Are they the result of one organization or simply rising violence levels?

• Yes, the murders are the result of one organization.

I tend to think that eight targeted murders anywhere in a month's time almost have to be stemming from one organization. Further support is evidenced by the fact that the murders were similar. True violence levels are rising as well but these acts of murder feel related in my opinion.

• 8 targeted murders in Bangladesh is a sign of increasing violence levels.

Given the information, there is no evidence to support the theory that the 8 targeted murders are a result of one organization. It is, however, a sign that levels of violence are increasing. The two could also be positively correlated, but one would need much more information to determine causation.

• Yes, certain groups of victims were originally targeted when the murders first began which seems to suggest one group of murderers.

I am of the opinion that a single organization is behind the targeted murders in Bangladesh. Although violence levels are indeed rising, the murders appear to be committed by a single group due to the similarities in which the murders are being carried out. In addition, certain groups of victims were originally targeted when the murders first began which seems to suggest one group of murderers.

• The targeted murders in Bangladesh are the results of an organization.

I am under the opinion that a single organization is behind the targeted murders in Bangladesh. Although violence levels are indeed rising, the murders appear to be committed by a single group due to the similarties in which the murders are being carried out. In addition, certain groups of victims were originally targeted when the murders first began which seems to suggest one group of murderers.