Since the U.S. Economy is growing at a faster pace, should the Federal Reserve rise rates?

• Yes - But only a very small amount at a time

I believe that the Federal Reserve should raise rates now the U.S Economy is growing at a faster pace, but any increase should be kept to a very very small point of a percentage rate. Any sudden increase will scare off investers and runs the risk of putting us back into recession.

• Yes, I think that they should.

Yes, I think that since the U.S Economy is growing at a faster pace that the Federal Reserve should rise rates because it isn't fair for the people making minimum wage to not even be able to survive on that. The world is a twisted place and I hate how it works.

• Yes, the Federal Reserve should raise rates due to an improving U.S. Economy.

Yes, due to the improving growth rate of the U.S. Economy the Federal Reserve should raise interest rates. There is no longer a need to effectively maintain the zero interest rate policy that was implemented a few years ago to stabilize the economy. In fact, should the current policy continue, it is likely the U.S. will enter hyperinflation territory.

• Yes, the Federal Reserve should increase lending rates.

The reasons why the Federal Reserve have so far held down lending rates are obvious and economically well-founded: doing so has helped contribute to economic recovery. But now that the economy is improving, to continue to do so would be dangerous and could contribute to inflation. For the sake of the country, the Fed should now increase lending rates.