Skye McCole Bartusiak: Will the actress be remembered for her role in 'The Patriot'?

• Yes, at least I will.

I can only speak for myself, but I will remember her for The Patriot. Her performance when she runs to her father yelling" I'll say anything you want" can bring on tears every time. I was watching The Patriot today and was googling her to see what other movies she was in and found out she passed away. Such a tragedy for such a young actress.

• Yes, Skye McCole Bartusiak will be remembered for her role in 'The Patriot.'

Yes, Skye McCole Bartusiak will be remembered for her role in 'The Patriot,' as this was the biggest title to date that she worked on. Hopefully, rather than being recognized as another lesser known actress, she can be recognized for her full portfolio of work & bring awareness to the seizures that caused her passing.

• Sadly, not for long

Awful though it is to see such a lovely young woman, and promising actress, gone before her time, The Patriot was a bad film. It's not the kind of film which is remembered in the way that, for example, Poltergeist and its young star are remembered. Skye should have had the time to make a more lasting film legacy - unfortunately she didn't.

• No, Skye McCole Bartusiak will not be remembered for her role in 'The Patriot'

No, Skye McCole Bartusiak will not be remembered for her role in 'The Patriot' because no one remembered her in life.Her role in 'The Patriot' was minor and her name was not well known by Hollywood. Bartusiak is more likely to be remembered by her family and friends and not for her acting career.

• Skye McCole Bartusiak who?

I saw The Patriot - it was a pretty decent film. I would watch it again, but Skye's performance specifically was okay but not really anything to write home about. Overall, the movie was good, but I can't say that it was good because of Ms. Bartusiak and she's not exactly a household name at this time.