SodaHead(another opinion website) is basically all done as of today...Is anyone else on this website a former SH user??

Asked by: Jaxfax
  • SodaHead is gone

SodaHead members today were abruptly and with NO WARNING, no longer able to access their personal accounts today....And then obviously after many inquires from members emailing them about not being able to access their account, SH finally put a message on their website that they were "changing direction" and that we would no longer be able to access our accounts any longer but could access their FB page to talk to our SH friends....Which left many members P*SSED off because they were given no warning of SH "changing direction", thus we were not able to get contact info from the friends we've made over the years being on that website who are not on FB. So if any of you former SH members(like myself) are on this website now, let me know :)

• Yes. I am

A former sodahead member, it sucks that sodahead is gone and i really hate how i have to type 50 words with debate . Org to even post an opinion on most poll, btw, most of what i typed is just filler to get my 50 words in -_- yay

• I've also been dumped by Sodahead

Sodahead was literally my go to site when I was bored or frustrated because I knew I could find an outlet to express myself. It was easy to follow and fun to use, and the fact that they gave NO warning irritates me so much. The least they could do was offer some kind of archive for our past questions. Instead, anything and everything that we spent time posting and arguing for or against has been permanently erased. So disappointing!

• Options for SodaHead

I'm lost also. But one of the SodaHeads wrote that he was setting up a similar site for us to switch to. Unfortunately, I did not write down the info and once SH shut us down, I could not retrieve it. The old owners of SodaHead really sold us out.

• Yup, I'm a SH dumpee

It was a shocker to be suddenly dumped. I thought I had been deactivated at first. Weird - Being without a place to vent kind of sucks.

I've been looking for a replacement site - I don't think this one is it. I'm having to type more words just to satisfy the word count thing.

• Yup, I'm a SH dumpee