• Depends on taste.

I have never been a huge fan of hip hop or rap music so this questions really comes down to a matter of specific taste and preference. If Rappers like Jay Z and Solange are someone's "cup of tea", then yes, they very well could be "All Good". It really depends on the person.

• They Have to Be

Both of their careers are more important than a family argument. While they do get headlines as a result of it, they are both far to busy to worry about such a matter. In fact, even if they weren't "All Good" it is important from a PR standpoint to appear to be okay with each other.

• Solange and Jay Z are not over their argument

I think that Solange and Jay Z are simply acting as if everything is fine because of the current concert tour that Jay Z and Beyonce are on together. Once the tour ends and their concert sales are final, I believe we will know the real reason behind this argument, and ultimately Jay Z and Beyonce will get divorced.

• No, I don't believe they are.

I have never felt the need to physically assault someone no matter how much I disagreed with that they said or did. I think the fact that she got that upset proved that she will not get over it that easily. This whole situation seems to be commonplace and shows that this is not the first, nor the last time they get into a heated argument.