Some suggest Tiger Woods should begin his comeback on any tournament, no matter how small. Should Tiger hang it up?

• Yes, I'm no golfer, but it seems to me he lost his mojo shortly after the incident with his wife, and all the women came out. Could that have been a serious distraction for him?

He will quit before hanging around an embarrassing himself like he did in Phoenix. He is now looking for ANY reason to not play/practice like chasing his snow bunny around the globe.
    I think Woods knows he is done and is not even motivated to try to get out of this funk. He will never win another major, doubtful he will win another PGA Tour event and 50/50 he will even make another cut.
    I also think he is doing this to keep his endorsement dollars coming into his bank account which I find really unseemly.

• Tiger Woods should retire

Tiger Woods should retire. He is not playing well due to injuries and age, and has become a shell of his former self. He has won a number of tournaments and has nothing left to prove. At this point, he would be taint the memory of a great player in the minds of many.

• No he shouldn't

Some suggest Tiger Woods should begin his comeback on any tournament, no matter how small. He obviously has ambition, and he is a very talented man, Why should he give up his career just because he has taken a break? He has every chance of becoming a champion, and he has a job he loves

• No, he is still a good golfer.

Tiger Woods may not be as popular as he once was, especially after word of his affairs came out, but that does not mean he should stop playing golf. He still deserves to try and compete against all the other, younger players in the game. Golf is not just a young persons game.