• Clinton is the best!!!!

First of all, Trump is the meanest person ever. He is never going to be able to be a president. And also, Clinton won the president debate. Trump is also mean to Mexicans and is also mean to Muslims. Whoever that voted for Trump, I don't really get it. Clinton is the best.

• The Lesser of Two Evils

Even though I wanted Bernie to win, that isn't an option anymore. Out of the two of them, Hillary actually has experience, where Trump is a failed businessman who has filed for bankruptcy several times. Obvious racism and incompetence, and also being a bad liar are just some of the dull streaks on Trump's long list of faults. Hillary is the lesser of the two evils, even though she isn't good either.

• Dam you nationalist-racists trump supporters!

I do not understand how any reasonable person can support Donald Trump. He has a history of ripping off Americans. He employed undocumented workers to work on Trump Tower when he says he can't stand people using undocumented immigrants. He is constantly flipflopping on issues. And if you think Hilary has problems with lying look at Trump! He expects us to believe that he will both decrease taxes= and build a 50 billion dollar wall, and I guarantee Mexico won't pay. That's not even getting to the misogyny, the racism, and who knows how many other travesties he has committed throughout his life. I would trust a twelve year old boy to run the country better!

• Hillary is a better pick.

Hillary should be president because of her experience, policies, and ways of achieving them.
    The following link is a Quora article stating everything she has done.
    Https://www.Quora.Com/Do-people-think-that-Hillarys-experience-was-really-that-good

You can also find statements of all of her policies on her official Google profile.

On the other hand, Trump has been accused of what is basically rape in 1989 after having a painful headache due to his bald spot removal surgery. Also, during the 60s and 70s the Trump company was found to have racial bias by telling African Americans that they had no vacancies or they would simply deny their application and mark it as "colored". Not to mention the fact that Trump hasn't paid taxes for an estimated 20 years. And people think Clinton is corrupt. But then again, if Clinton did "so little" (which is utterly untrue), what was Trump doing during that time? If it really is a race between insider and outside (as Donald's son stated on social media), I would vote for the insider who knows what she is doing without a second thought.
    Hillary for president.

• Hillary Clinton is by far more suitable for our next president.

Hillary for president.

• She is the most qualified

Scandals aside (Trump and Clinton have had roughly the same amount of scandals in their careers) Hillary is definitely the most politically qualified candidate. Trump is a businessman (and a failed one at that) who has virtually no political experience, in addition to being bigoted, hateful, and corrupt. He only acts in his own self-interest.

• Yes, but only if

You want america to be ruined. She'll divide the country further, she thinks that in ANY shooting of a black man, the cop is racist, when in fact most of those people were a threat. I admit, there is racism in the world. There always will be. But I doubt that a majority of america wouldn't call a young black man a "superpredator" as she has.

• All politicians are some what shady, but it comes with the territory.

Having the experience, knowledge, skills and a history for a particular job is key in every profession. I would have to ask those Trump voters and the undecided voters this basic question? Would you trust Hillary to develope and build your home w/o the skills, history, knowledge or experience? THINKABOUTITPEOPLE!

• Trump is not as honest as Hillary

I know what you're thinking, Trump is the Honest one and Hillary is the Liar. However according to Politifact.Com they have rated more of trump's statements false than hillary's. In fact Trump was also involved in a lawsuit that need a few thousand of his emails. He would have lost, so he deleted these email so that the justice system would only support him.

• I don't honestly want her, but she's a step up from the alternative.

In any other country, Trump wouldn't stand a chance. The country I live in has taken polls in which 9% of the population would vote for him, so perhaps I am culturally biased, but I honestly can't understand how people are prepared to stand behind a man who has only one real plan, which is vague and incredibly expensive for minimal gain. Seriously, you could eradicate homelessness for the same cost as building and maintaining the Trump wall for 7 1/2 years.

• She's more competent.

I doubt any reasonable person would dispute that. Clinton is vastly more suited to the job of being president. She's also less corrupt than Trump and less likely to break the system with a ham-fisted approach to policy. However, she is still a feminazi peddling bullsh*t; and I'd elect a fool over a feminazi any day.

• Hilary not fit

Hilary has used her power to hurt people deleting 32000 classified emails destroying 15 cell phone
    by hammer having her staff take 5th amendment and let 4 people die, stole $200,000 furniture
    from white house. Benghazi fiasco. Hilary thinks she is above the law and everyone can be bought.

Problem with Clinton Foundation, Scandal after scandal since Clintons came to white house.
    Hilary has the highest state TX. Negative implication for growth plus lot more.
    Hillary is an enabler of a pervert. We do not want them to degrade the white house again. The world is laughing at us already

When will we learn the lesson. Hilary is not fit to be a President. Hilary is a threat to National Security.

• Trump should be president.

Hillary hasn't done anything in office for the past twenty - eight years. What makes anyone think she is going to do anything now, but as President? Also, she was responsible for some people's death and she didn't do anything. What's she gonna do if the ISIS attack us? If we are to have a woman president, the first one should not be her. With all due respect.

• You are stupid

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

• Trump should win.

Hillary Clinton is a corrupt individual. She lied about her private email server, lied about Benghazi, lied about Bosnia, viciously demonized Bill's mistresses, etc. Her policies will crush jobs and allow ISIS to roam free. Donald Trump's policies will create jobs, end illegal immigration, and destroy ISIS. Trump for president.

• If You Want An Almost Criminal Who's Been Charged Over, Then Be My Guest

1. Shadiest politician since Nixon and McCarthy COMBINED. I do not know a single Hillary supporter getting past this.
    2. She's enacted nothing significant in her time as 1st Lady, Secretary and State, or anything in the last 3 decades.
    3. Scandals times 5, including Bengazi and her emails.
    4. Her supporters are all elitists (celebrities included), politicians, and sheeple.
    5. Enables rape via her husband.
    6. THAT FACE WHEN IT LAUGHS.
    7. All about being mainstream to appeal to voters, with 0 personality or individuality (though creative in lying and saying jokes about people dying).
    8. High taxes, gun control, abortion, and a ton of other things makes her look WAY too much like Hitler. Much more than Trump.
    9. The DNC scandal and blackmailing Sanders.
    10. Such a "strong, independent woman", yet her husband's the only reason her career's reached this height.
    11. Her woman card.
    12. Her All-out media assault on Trump.
    13. She has no personality, and yet you can dislike her for just being herself. Wow.

• She's a pathological liar and simply flying around the world to other nations doesn't make her an expert on foreign affairs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BizU-u7RPcY

Watch the video above and tell me that she's not a liar. She's spent her 30 year political career saying whatever she needed to say and doing whatever she needed to do in order to gain power. It's people like her who are the epitome of evil and she is not fit to be president.

• No, but unfortunately...

As usual, Americans don't have a pool of qualified candidates to choose from. They have two shitty candidates to choose from. And as Bill Maher said, if you are forced to eat at a restaurant that has only two items on the menu and one of them is poisoned vomit, you go for the other option no matter how bad it might be. Trump is the poisoned vomit.

In a country as populous as the US, it is unbelievable that there aren't dozens of outstanding candidates to choose from; each one smarter and more qualified than the last.

• She has killed people

Look into the Clinton Kill list- it seems every person close to the Clintons that was going to expose something or bring them up on charges dies. 47 and counting now.

In addition she kept 100s of classified emails on a private server? That is idiotic to say the least and risked national security. It seems like Hillary Clinton is a Frank Underwood wannabee.

Say what you will about Trump, at lease the man is real- and at least he hasn't killed people

• I'll vote for her, if I have to....I guess

I don't really want to rant about Hilary Clinton here all that much, but let me just say I do not support her campaign. She is in my opinion, a gamble, since we don't ever really know what her real agenda is. Although I like the majority of her interior policy, that gamble has mentally disqualified her legitimacy for the position in my mind. She has the experience, but is not the right person for the job. The only reason she's still in this....Well, how the heck could we not come up with someone better then Trump? I'm heavily considering voting for Gary Johnson unless she shows him up in the debates which she has failed to do. Despite his short comings, Aleppo aside, he is the one candidate who has not completely failed my mental "job interview". He's not really a good choice for the presidency either. I like his ideology, and I'd take uninformed isolation over Hillary Clinton's foreign policy so Gary Johnson has got the lead in my mind so far as the best candidate. I'd rather see him in legislative really though.

Politics2016 says2016-10-01T18:12:00.977
Lol, Clinton looks so frightened in that picture.