Spaghettieis: Is ice cream shaped like a bowl of spaghetti actually appetizing?

• Its ice-cream duh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course it is appetising its ice cream why wouldn't it be appetising all ice cream is delicious no matter what it looks like!!! If you do not agree you are an ice-cream hater!!! I love ice cream i love ice cream i love ice cream i love ice cream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I want to try it

That's amazing how it looks just like spaghetti, but is actually ice cream. Some people are saying it would confuse their brains. To me that is part of what's so appealing. Your eyes expect spaghetti but your tongue tastes ice cream. It's like a new adventure. I hope this amazing German creation comes to the United States soon so I can try it.

• Yes, ice cream shaped like a bowl of spaghetti is appetizing.

Yes, ice cream shaped like a bowl of spaghetti is appetizing. This is because ice cream shaped like anything is appetizing. It doesn't matter what shape ice cream is, it will always be appetizing because it will always taste the same. I would eat ice cream shaped like anything and everything.

• No, ice cream shaped like a bowl of spaghetti is not actually appetizing.

No, ice cream shaped like a bowl of spaghetti is not actually appetizing. The tastes are too different for them to be compatible. Spaghetti should take salty and ice cream should taste sweet. It would confuse our brains to see one and taste the other; therefore, we should eat normal looking ice cream.

• Ice CREAM not Ice Pasta

Ice Cream should remind you about snowy mountains and a winter wonder land not steaming noodles and basil and tomato sauce. Not to mention what would you even ate that with. A fork? A spoon? Would you twirl it? Would you scoop it?

I do think that It was an interestings question.

• Not at all appetizing

Ice cream should look yummy and creamy and delicious. It should not look like pasta. It should not be bumpy or look like it has sauce on it. Ice cream should look like ice cream. Ice cream is a treat, spaghetti is a meal. They are not the same and should not look the same.

• Not at all appetizing

• Not at all appetizing

• SURE NO for sure

That's because if they are mixed together, it feels very strange to me. But the ice cream looks like spaghetti, people won't know the difference between spaghetti and ice cream before tasting it. That can cause a lot of problems.So in my opinion, this option is not ok for me.

• No not really

Well no it wont be appetizing because we are used to icecream looking and tasting like icecream ... If it looks like spagetti ..Our brains which are used to feeling a taste of spagetti will now feel a different taste of sweetness instead of the most familiar taste of salt ..Since our brains are trained and used to thinking and feeling those tastes it wont work ...

• Not for me!

I don't think that ice cream shaped like a bowl of spaghetti is appetizing at all. I'll admit that it is creative, and my kids would probably think that it's hilarious and really enjoy eating it. However, it would definitely take away my appetite for eating ice cream if it looked like I was eating pasta.

• Not to me

I'm all for whimsical foods, and for playing with food, but spaghetti ice cream is not for me. Spaghetti has such a savory connotation and it just doesn't mix with ice cream. Plus if the ice cream has to be colored to look like spaghetti, I'd find that to be even less appealing.