Stephen Curry is the best basketball player now.

Asked by: liuhaomiao
  • He is the best player

He is the best three point shooter he got 402 threes this season. He has back to back games with a double digit number of threes. His dribbling is incredible and he combines that with his layups. He is a big threat to other teams. They beat the bulls 72-10 they got 73-9, they never lost back to back in the 2015-2016 season.

• He is the best player

• He is the best player

• No one can do anything like steph curry

Stephen Curry is the best shooter ever he made 402 threes in on season. He also has a bunch of other records like back to back games with a double digit number of threes. He also ties with the 12 three pointer in one game. His dribbling is incredible, he combine it with his layups. He shot a bunch of half courts in 2015-2016 season. He is a huge threat to other teams him and his team beat the bulls record 72-10 they got 73-9. GSW never lost back to back games in 2015-2016 season.

• No one can shoot like Curry does.

He is simply unstoppable. I've never seen a player can make influence as Curry on offense, even better than Michael Jordan. He can pull up anywhere he wants, and makes crazy shots when he sleeps. Also, he is a such creative passer. These is always a huge threat when he is on the court no matter how many points Warriors left behind.

• No one can shoot like Curry does.

He is simply unstoppable. I've never seen a player can make influence as Curry on offense, even better than Micheal Jordan. He can pull up anywhere he wants, and makes crazy shots when he sleeps. Also, he is a such creative passer. These is always a huge threat when he is on the court no matter how many points Warriors left behind.

• Not Good Everywhere

Curry is not good everywhere on the court. In order to be a good basketball player you have to be good everywhere on the court. That is my opinion on this matter. He should be able to dunk like Chris Paul. CP3 has a better shot at this than Stephen Curry.

• Not Good Everywhere

• Not the complete package

One argument that seems to crop up several times over and again is, "he is unstoppable". There are several players in the league who are unstoppable, LBG, Kevin Durant, Kawhi Leonard, Blake Griffin, etc. What makes you the best player in the league is being able to defend, shoot, and ultimately help your team win. Steph answers all but one of those. His defense is maybeeee average, but definitely his weak point. If Curry can start showing his defense by acquiring more steals or contested shots, I'll start placing the #1 next to his name. Till then, though I hate to say it(I'm a spurs fan), LBG is still the best.

• Im better than the whole world.

Im the best player to walk earth. Everyone else sucks at basketball and like micheal jordan , lebron james, and wilt chamberlin mixed. Im unstoppable. If you want to play me come met me at german church park. Where i be posted up with the gang. On my mama nobody's better than me.

• No he is not the best shoorter

I am the best shooter. I made 432 threes in one season and i was the MVP in my league im just like Michael Jordan. I already have 4 state championships and I am going to Ohio State. I am going to be the best there ever was. I am to good for curry