• They are being competitive!

In my country, students become competitive mainly because they are overeducated so they could be sucessfull. However, it leads to being competitive because they are in simillar level and know that they have to win each another. Students know about society too much. And that is why I think the resolution is true.

• Parents and Peers.

Well, of course students are going to be more competitive in this generation. Have you seen the role models for these kids? Everyone wants to be like who they see on television, and they constantly battle it out with others to be the best. Not only that, but I think that it's possibly a subconscious preparation of the student for their lives after graduation. Their parents and peers keep penalising the fact that the world is a difficult place to live in. One does not simply acquire employment though good deeds and luck. Effort must be made.

• Everybody wants to be the best person at everything

People are getting very competitive these days because there is such a high standard which is always being raised.It is not like the olden days when people just know that they are not the best at everything and did not mind, nowadays everybody wants to be better than the person next to them

• Its bad man

In my country, students become competitive mainly because they are overeducated so they could be sucessfull. However, it leads to being competitive because they are in simillar level and know that they have to win each another. Students know about society too much. And that is why I think the resolution is true