Students should not be graded on their handwriting

Asked by: rockstar18181
  • Because as there in the sixth paragraph it is written ,because if someone is not having good handwriting and he is capable of doing

The work .The people are against must have good handwriting but they will be not good in studies. I figured it about because there is a boy in my class named Pratyush ,he also have good handwriting but he is not good in studies. He always have less mark than me.

• This second paragraph is just so I can fill the word quota. Apple Banana Carrot.

Not any more. In this modern age of Computers and Tablets, I feel as though handwriting wouldn't help much in the workforce. Sure, there are times that you will write by hands, but that will be somewhat uncommon.

This second paragraph is just so I can fill the word quota. Apple Banana Carrot.

• Yes yes yes

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes vyes yes yes vvvyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• Yes yes yes

• Yes yes yes

• Yes yes yes

• Should not be graded based on handwriting....

Students who r capable of hvg the knowledge abt the subject but becoz of illegible handwriting the didnt get sufficient grades is not worthy.........But students have gd handwriting based on some finite information abt the answers get gd grades based on their handwriting...My only point is the STAFF'S should have concern while corrections to read the answers properly...................

• Kids should be graded on their handwriting

Some kids literally have chicken scratch writing. This forces the teacher to spend time trying to decipher what the kid wrote. A teacher can literally spend 2 hours trying to read a kids writing. If we taught kids how to write from an early age this would fix this whole issue.

• Children should be graded!

Handwriting may not play a big part in this modern world, but it's still very important to many people. In many jobs--more than most people think--having good, legible handwriting is crucial. If early on in school you get graded on your handwriting, then you can improve on it and get a better job in the future. Also, it's scientifically shown that children with good handwriting get much better grades, are able to spell better, and have better memories than children with bad handwriting.

• Children should not be graded on the basis of their handwriting:-

Children may be capable of writing correct answers and they may have even learnt a lot for their examinations. Just for the sake of handwriting, a bright student might lose marks, which would not be fair for the student. The student should be graded on the basis of his/her capability, not handwriting. Handwriting is a mere part of one's life. Qualities like capability, hard-work and the confidence to do something is more important

• Its not fair

Its not fair to those kids that are autistic to be graded because of their writing.I dont think they should be graded by their handwriting because we are not perfect.For example who is the one studying for the exam the teacher or the stundent,the only one who has to understand the writing is the students.What i can support is parents getting their autistic kid a handwriting therapist.So no i dont support that idea of getting a f or 0 because of their handwriting.

• Its not fair

Its not fair for the writer that his grade suffers cuz he or she cant write good but also if you can kind of read it you shouldn't get an F or a 0 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .