Students should not be graded on their handwriting

Asked by: rockstar18181
  • Why should we

If some kids cant wright well why should they be graded on if there doing good or bad. What i'm saying is that some people who are out there may not be good with writing and making clear letters. Also just think about how dume it relly is just think

• Student should not be graded on their handwriting

The handwriting is just an ability that you have. It helps you to have a good handwriting for people to understand what we're trying to express. Good or bad handwriting doesn't mean that you have a bad grade. It just an ability, doesn't affect anything on the test that we do or a pop quiz. For example, my brother has a bad handwriting and he still have a good grade.

• I completely agree that student should not be graded on hand writing

It is not fair at all i am also not having good handwriting but it doesnot ,mean i am not good at studies. In my school there is a rule that students should not be graded at handwriting , because many children in my school are having good handwriting and they get very poor grades

• It doesnt mean that if you dont have a good handwritting, so you are not good in studies.

Intelligents matters a wholelot than handwritting. Many of the people dont have good handwritting maybe they weernt so serious about it as a child but if you compare their iq level with other students it it better.
    Accordig to me mostly left handed people dont have good handwritting ut did you know that a write handed person uses only leftside of his mind but a left handed person uses both the sides of his mind.

• Because as there in the sixth paragraph it is written ,because if someone is not having good handwriting and he is capable of doing

The work .The people are against must have good handwriting but they will be not good in studies. I figured it about because there is a boy in my class named Pratyush ,he also have good handwriting but he is not good in studies. He always have less mark than me.

• Why should we

• Students should not be graded by their handwriting

For the simple fact that students cannot help the way their handwriting is. Therefore, it wouldn't be fair because many kids will suffer with failing grades only because of their handwriting which isn't fair at all. Students with good handwriting will have nothing to worry about. Students will believe there is special treatment they don't have good handwriting.

• Kids should be graded on their handwriting

Some kids literally have chicken scratch writing. This forces the teacher to spend time trying to decipher what the kid wrote. A teacher can literally spend 2 hours trying to read a kids writing. If we taught kids how to write from an early age this would fix this whole issue.

• Children should be graded!

Handwriting may not play a big part in this modern world, but it's still very important to many people. In many jobs--more than most people think--having good, legible handwriting is crucial. If early on in school you get graded on your handwriting, then you can improve on it and get a better job in the future. Also, it's scientifically shown that children with good handwriting get much better grades, are able to spell better, and have better memories than children with bad handwriting.

• Children should not be graded on the basis of their handwriting:-

Children may be capable of writing correct answers and they may have even learnt a lot for their examinations. Just for the sake of handwriting, a bright student might lose marks, which would not be fair for the student. The student should be graded on the basis of his/her capability, not handwriting. Handwriting is a mere part of one's life. Qualities like capability, hard-work and the confidence to do something is more important