Subliminal messages play a BIG role in society in order to distract one from the truth? (cartoons, movies, music, magazines, social media etc..)

Asked by: BloodyWings
  • I dont think destraction is possible...

I dont know what truth you refer to specifically, but I don't believe that people are unaware of the truth. I think they use the mediums you mention as a means of comfort/denial/diversion from the truths that they have realized... Lol. Truth, though some believe it to be objective, will surface. Not because of some reliance on the divine intervention or universal truth, but because the our perception of the world and its workings, can only pad so much i.E., we cannot persist in our lofty assumptions indefinitely; we must bring them down to reality if we are to expect any change in circumstance. I will admit that I disagree on the basis of personal accountabilty for the lives that we lead, we cannot occupy the same space (inhabit anothers experience and their consequent rationalizations). We must walk the road on our own two feet, so we cannot be duped in regards to existence and the truths revealed therein...