Super Bowl XLIX: Do you agree with Matt Damon that the Patriots will win the Super Bowl?

• Patriots To Win Super Bowl XLIV

Matt Damon isn't the only one who thinks that the New England Patriots are likely to be the Super Bowl XLIV Champions. I do too. The Patriots finished first in the AFC Eastern Division with a 12 - 4 record and one of those four losses was to Buffalo. The Patriots just know how to win.

• Dallas Will Win

I do not agree that the Patriots will win the Super Bowl, because, after watching the game last night, I believe that Dallas will take it all the way. Dallas' team has a great deal of commitment. And they also showed yesterday that the referees will make favorable calls. Dallas will win the Super Bowl.

• Who is Matt Damon

Who is Matt Damon to opine on the Super Bowl. Last I saw he was just an actor and not a football expert. I do not think that the Patriots will win the Super Bowl. There are a few other stronger teams out here with a good shot of winning it all.

• Matt Damon thinks the Patriots will win the Super Bowl.

I disagree with Matt Damon and his prediction that the Patriots will win the Super Bowl. They are a good team, but I do not believe they have the potential to win. They didn't make it past the playoffs last year, and I think it will be the same situation this year. They have good players, but I think Tom Brady has a lot of young players on his team and it will take a few more years before they are able to make it.