Superman and Batman – superheroes (yes) or misleading idols (no)?

• They are good

E e e ee e e e ee e ee ee e e ee e e e e e e ee e e e e e ee e ee e e e e e e e ee e ee ee e e ee eee e eee e e e e e e

• T t g

T t t t t t t t t ttttttttttttttt tt t t t tt t t t t t t t t tt t t t tt t t t t ttt tt ttt tt tt tt t t ttt t t tt t t tt tt t t t t

• Superhero's are good

One batman killed bad guys supper man is perfect spider man is a great guy that is why I think that super are good in all posibule I hope you liked my and I hope you feel the same way as little old me I have been at it all it all being 100 years old

• Yes vh ufhuis

Bas dsfa ss gsbf vhfjhd fhgbcjd jfjvnfb fjknv jfjvn jf cvj fjvn djv jfbc vhfnh jfg hf hf hyf hdgb
    vbfbjb hf hf bfbh bfb hf hyd kifcxvb jk bfui h h h h h h h h h h h djkchduifhu tudhuifg ughuier fhuighu rhugrheui ruioghrui nrightrn fght dfjgh9

• Yes vh ufhuis

• Yes vh ufhuis

• Nanananananana batman batman

If your parents got shot in an ally way right after getting robbed, what will be your first move? Revenge? But not in this case. Batman story was the same but instead of revenge he chose to help other children so they won’t have the same tragic story and till now he is said not to be a good idol alongside with other superheroes. He doesn’t have superpowers but still he tries his best to keep everything clean in the city.

• A set of Ideals

A boy sees his parents shot in alley, and decides he will perfect himself so no one else suffers through his tragedy. An teenage outcast gains amazing abilitys, only to mishandle them and lose someone he loves, in the process learning a greater lesson. A refuge from a dead planet, raised on a small farm to find out he has the powers of a god, yet he only uses them to the bettermet of humanity because it's simply the right thing to do. Superheroes, despite their simple punch the villian origins, have become complex cultural foundations. They are, as some have stated, our modern myths. They represent our ideals, what we should strive to be. They can represent the truth, what we can achieve. And sometimes they just tell the story of someone trying to do the best they can. They can reflect the truth of our current times in a fantastic format. They are icons. I remember, as a child, I wanted to be like Batman or Spider-Man or Superman, daydreaming about swinging from building to building and defeated nefarous evil geniuses. But these were just idle fancys. I knew such adventure was not going to happen. But that didn't change the fact I still wanted to be the best person I could be. I wanted to help people. The comics and shows and movies taught me lessons in morality, and in storytelling. I, and many others, would be a very different person if I had not found these amazing fantasys.

• Yes they are

They show us that anybody can be superheroes without power(not necessarily) like batman. Like firefighters. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Yes, they are.

Batman is a role model. Main reason is that he fights crime without any powers. Nearly all of us have no powers. So we can achieve great things. Electricity, space shuttle, telephones and quality art were made by people who put their brains to it. Thus he is a good role model. Vote for yes.

• They are protecting us

I dont think they are misleading idols for youth.They protect us from evils that invade our planet.They fight for us risking their life for death.They will not worry for their life or parents they love,they think they should save us whatever happens.Dont think ever they are misleadind idols for youth.SUPERHEROES ARE GODS

• They are protecting us

• THEY ARE NOT MISLEADING-challenge class debate project

They r not misleading bc they tell kids that they can be anything they want to be. That is a good lesson. They also help people which is a BIG idea! They help the world so people can be safe and happy. A kid could do that when they are older if they want. A kid or adult can do that bc they can be a police or fireman or doctor or many more helpful jobs. They don't need superpowers to be a super hero! That is why they r not misleading idols to kids.

• Just No!!! No!!!

This is dangerous!!! If kids think they should copy superheroes, then they will think that jumping off skyscrapers as well as punching people is safe while it is not and you could get severely injured. Look up to your parents and not some fictional character! It is vital that you don't copy this life threatening act!

• God damn wrong, YES!!

Kids would think that jumping off buildings and jumping off cars would be safe. They would that when they get shot at the chest with a bullet then they will be find, no problem. By pretending to be a hero to the city can cause them to die. Do not watch the dumb superhero movies which is crap. (:

• Great entertainment! Not good role models

I’d like to once again, stress that we are not opposed to superheroes or comic books themselves; they are a brilliant and worthy pastime, but we should never allow young boys and girls to think that these superheroes are something to aspire towards. We can learn from them, we can enjoy them, but we should never aspire to be them. We are surrounded by true heroes in our everyday lives, and they are the people we should be looking up to, not cartoons.

• Dangerous Misleading idols

They are still guiding children to a wrong path and distract the children's knowledge towards a wrong path and sinful things and also the children's strongly believe in the wrong path and sinful things they just impress the children's by different costumes and make ups which r just a fakethings

• Positive and healthy mind

They provide a base for the children to be justice and fight against evil and bad things happening around the society . The also create a positive and a good mental attitude . These super heroes may be true with the children with their justices and truth to the country and the world

• Superheros are misleading characters and idols

I believe they are misleading idols and characters because they promote violence, and they show that as long as your killing "bad guys" that you can go out and destroy the world and anything in your path of trying to save people which isn't true. Also it gets into kids brains and they think that they can just develop super powers and a kid jumped off his house with a blanket tied to his neck and thought he could fly and jumped off his house and almost killed himself.

• Parents should be their idols

In my point of view I certainly disagree of children whatching cartoons because it decreases their friendship situations due to super heroes telling them to fighting against something that is not necessary. In conclusion this is why I definetally disagree with batman and other super heroe cartoon movies whatched by children trying to learn.