Swedish Journalist Shot Dead: Should Kabul be considered too dangerous to conduct journalism in during the upcoming election in Afghanistan?

• They should stay safe.

Yes, Kabul should be considered too dangerous of a place for a person to conduct journalism in during the upcoming election in Afghanistan, because there are so many risks in that country right now. Also, it is not fair for troops that are supposed to be fighting a war to have to look after journalists.

• Swedish Journalist Shot Dead

Kabul should be considered too dangerous to conduct journalism in during the upcoming election in Afghanistan. There is too many threats in the country to be taking that risk. I think that when things start to calm down and become more settled then they should proceed with Kabul. It is a shame that it has to be that way.

• Journalists need to uncover what Kabul is trying to hide.

I think journalists need to protect themselves the best they can in dangerous places, but the fact that journalists are being targeted in Kabul means that someone is trying to hide something, so we need journalists there to find out and report on what is going on with the elections.

• No It Shouldn't

I do not believe Kabul should be considered too dangerous to conduct journalism in during the upcoming election in Afghanistan. Many journalists understand the risks of covering these types of locales and they opt to cover the story in spite of that. Journalists should be allowed if they want to go there.

sarahbarbara175 says2017-12-28T21:16:41.173
URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND BACK FAST. Unityspelltemple@gmail.Com is certainly the best spell caster online, and his result is 100% guarantee.
I am Sarah Barbara from USA, after 4 years of relationship with my boyfriend,
he broke up me and brought in another Girl, i did all i could to get him back
but all proved abortive, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a
website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told
me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me.
28 hours later, my boyfriend really called me and told me that he miss me so much,
So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,
and for the pain he caused me . Then from that day,
Our relationship was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. He is so powerful and i decided
to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble,
if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now.
Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.Com ,
you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,
you can also visit his website: https://unityspelltempe.blogspot.com .