• Alberta Canada's Efforts.

In the Canadian Province of Alberta, there is a town called Vulcan. In this town they are working to make a working Warp Drive like in Star Trek. Just take a moment to absorb that. They are working on getting the research done to make a Working Warp Drive. Syfy universes are on their own just a glimpse of what the future may be. But Star Trek is looking like a very distinct possibility to me.

• Yes, Syfy allows imagination about how life will be

It's no surprise that many of the technological marvels we take for granted today first appeared on the pages of a Science Fiction story. The expansion of the Syfy genre is also the expansion of the possibilities of the future. Google, for example, has the ultimate goal of making the Star Trek computer a reality. This requires them to think about searching and language in a totally different way. Fantasy has no such real-world benefit.

• No, syfy is not better than fantasy.

In my opinion, syfy usually tends to sound more outlandish than fantasy, even though fantasy can be pretty outlandish. Perhaps, I am just more conditioned to accept the outlandish-ness of fantasy. Fantasy also usually tends to parallel real life in some ways and is often used as a form of allegory. Thus, one an tie real-life, interpretive meanings to fantasy, making it seem more real than syfy.

• No, it isn't.

Fantasy is a much better genre, especially to read. In fantasy, an entirely new world is created, while in science fiction it is usually based in the known world in a way. Fantasy offers a completely new world that does not need to rationalized with science, which can be one of the downsides of science fiction.

• No, it is not.

Syfy is really cool, with some interesting concepts and new TV show ideas that are exciting, however I prefer fantasy. I enjoy fantasy, and also enjoy fantasy games. I think it really just comes down to a matter of opinion. Neither one is truly better than the other, just has different fans.