• Yes, they should have been legalized long ago

In my opinion, Taiwan would be wise to join the United States and most of the West by legalizing same-sex marriage. Same-sex marriage allows loving couples to have their relationship legally recognized and provides them with legal and tax benefits. It would be discriminatory to limit those benefits only to opposite-sex couples.

• Yes, I do.

It's amazing that Taiwan is so progressive and front thinking on the issue of LGBT rights and same-sex marriage. It has a lot to teach the rest of Asia. I wonder why so many people are angry with LGBT Marriage. How does two men and two women who are adults marrying affect them? These angry people are scared they will turn gay/lesbian if they see LGBT people marrying?

• It is a personal choice.

It is ok if Taiwan wants to legalize same-sex marriages, because it helps a lot of people who are homosexual feel better about themselves. If someone is homosexual, they can know that they don't have to be ashamed of the way God made them. They do not have to hide their authentic self and they are free to love.

• No, i don't

I am against same-sex marriage. Therefore, i do not support this. Taiwan should rethink about their decision to legalize same-sex marriage. It is not the right thing and it portrays a bad reputation for a country. If anything it is against the bible. God made a man and a woman and saw it was beautiful.