Tamra Davis a prolific director across vast genres: Would you see her documentary on the artist Jean-Michel Basquiat?

• Yes, of course.

Centered on a rare interview that director and friend Tamra Davis shot with Jean-Michel Basquiat more than 20 years ago, this film chronicles the meteoric rise and fall of the young artist. In the crime-ridden New York City of the 1970s, he covers the city with the graffiti tag 'SAMO.' In 1981 he puts paint on canvas for the first time, and by 1983 he is an artist with "rock star status." He achieves critical and commercial success, though he is constantly confronted by racism from his peers.

• Yes, I would.

Jean-Michal Basquait is an important historical figure and it would be interesting to see a documentary about him. It is also nice to see documentaries by great directors, particularly great female directors. It would definitely like to see this documentary and I am looking forward to the movie and hope to see it soon.

• Yes, this documentary sounds interesting and full of promise.

I would definitely see a documentary on Jean-Michel Basquiat, directed by Tamra Davis. I think that Basquiat was an interesting artist that also led an interesting, if tragic, life. I think his story is rife for interesting drama and an engaging story. I'm not familiar with the work of Tamra Davis, but if she has directed films across vast genres that I would think she would be able to tackle this film.

• She has a reputation.

It would be very interesting to see Tamra Davis' directing in her documentary on the artist Jean-Michel Basquiat, because her work is prolific. Davis' work is often thought provoking. It is often subtle. Her message is often dynamic and hits on what lies beneath the basic issues. It would be worthwhile to see her work on Basquiat.