Taxation of international aviation: Does flying have other "negative externalities", aside from the issue of the emission of greenhouse gases?

• Noise pollution fam

'tis a ting g safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe safe

• Flying Does Have Other Negative Externalities

Flying does have other negative externalities besides the emission of greenhouse gases. One thing that many people don't think of is the impact of flying on people who live near airports. Noise pollution from planes has been proven to cause higher stress levels and even higher blood pressure in people. Additionally, tax payers are impacted by the cost of security for flights because the government does not pay for all of these.

• No not really

None that I can think of offhand because we do know that they do emit greenhouse gases but as far as other negative externalities go I am not quite sure there is any others I mean it burns fuel and it in turn pollutes the air and that is probably it.