• Yes oh my god.

How come LeBron James makes 30.96 million dollars when the average teacher makes only 55k? That's about a 547th of what LeBron makes. Without teachers, there would be no doctors, lawyers, basketball players, singers, dancers, actors. Teachers are the most important job! So in my opinion, they really deserve a lot more money.

• I believe that teachers should get paid more then they are currently being paid.

I believe this because education is very important and I believe that the teachers that make you crave information and make you motivated to persue what you want to do are not given enough for all that they give us. And if you think about it the only reasons doctors exist are because teachers taught them as adolescents, and so then they can be inspired to be a doctor but who knows maybe they wanted to be a dotor since a kid.