Tech Inventions: Was the light bulb the greatest invention of all time?

• Ummn mm ku

I
    kjnibi uh bnbhy y y i iug t thbjgv tryt hgc gcfcyrc 7hv tvytfytx d fytf uyft f iuytf tf uyg ygyf 6ftyd tdas5tr8yg g fyftd the tht r byoiu are gay s n y es y iy yg ikuhug iug iug yiiuyg yugy y i i okj yt t c vy8gy g

• Ummn mm ku

I

• Ummn mm ku

I

• Ummn mm ku

I

• Ummn mm ku

I

• Ummn mm ku

I

• Yessss it isssss

Light bulbs allowed people to see without a fire and before light bulbs there were candles which could catch on fire when unattended. Also we are able to work indoors during ugly weather while homes are able to be built with less windows as light is produced in an instant with a light bulb. Which conserves the use of energy. Because of light bulbs we are able to work during the nighttime to get jobs done, and not have to wait till daylight hours.

• Yessss it isssss

• Yes, if you don't think so fine. But I certainly do so :)

Light bulbs allowed people to see without a fire and before light bulbs there were candles which could catch on fire when unattended. Also we are able to work indoors during ugly weather while homes are able to be built with less windows as light is produced in an instant with a light bulb. Which conserves the use of energy. Because of light bulbs we are able to work during the nigh time to get jobs done, and not have to wait till daylight hours.

• Yes, I think it was the greatet invention

I definitely think the light bulb was the greatest invention to ever be made. . It has made life so much easier and has led the way to so many other inventions along the way. Being able to have electric in the house is one of the best things that could have happen.

• No its not

B b b b b b b b b b b b b b b bbbbbbbbb b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b b

• No its not

• No its not

• No its not

• No, it is Writing

The invention of the light bulb is no doubt a great technological leap for mankind, but it is nothing compared to the technological advance of writing. Before we were able to write things down, much of our knowledge would be lost when a tribe elder died.

No doubt he would pass on as much as possible, but not everything can be transmitted this way. Also, the transmitee might not see something as important and disregard it. However, since we are now able to write down our thoughts and ideas, our ideas are essentially immortal. Future generations can utilize our knowledge as they see fit.

• Penicilin is the best.

No, the light bulb was not the greatest invention of all time, even though it was a very good invention that revolutionized the way we live. I would have to say that the greatest invention of all time was penicilin, just because it saved so many lives. There is no substitute for penicilin, while we can always light candles.

• It's absurd to think the light bulb is humanity's greatest invention.

The light bulb was a great invention. It currently illuminates the homes and cities of people across the planet. However, if someone asked me to choose between having artificial lighting in my house or having indoor plumbing, I'd go with the latter. Would you rather see yourself defecate in a hole in the ground or blindly use the toilet?

• No, the light bulb was not the greatest invention of all time

No, the light bulb was not THE greatest invention of all time although it is one of the greatest. One could argue that wireless communication, the airplane, paper, computer, or the telephone was the greatest inventions of mankind. Each contributed to changing the way people from the around the world communicated with one another. Therefore, it is difficult to decide which is the best.