• Ted and Dahmer, 2016

Ted Bundy would be the greatest president that we'll ever get. Just imagine everything he'd do! He'd find reasonable approaches to today's hottest issues, from gun control to immigration to drug legalization. And that's not to mention his VP pick, Jeffrey Dahmer. He's do everything he could to advance LGBTQIAPXYZLMNOP123+ rights. Who cares if they're both dead? They're still better than the ones we have now!

• Ted Bundy for president.

I personally think that Ted Bundy for president would have been great because he had already did a campaign and the campaign was a success. I personally think that Ted Bundy for president would have been a comedy like president but when it was time for work Mr. Bundy would be about his work.

• No not likely

The only Ted Bundy that comes to mind would be the serial killer and I would not necessarily say he would be the best candidate for obvious reasons one being he was mentally ill to say the least and people most likely not vote some one in who does those things. Another reason being he is dead.