Teen girl dies after being beaten and raped in own home: Do you feel safe in your own home?

• What home is to me

Home is the place when you go there, they have to take you in." In western society, most people move away from their family of origin. In spite of this fact, it is good to know that the home of your youth is still there. It is nice to know that our parents are still living there, and that your bedroom is just as you left it. This provides a certain of stability as you struggle to build your own house and home.

• What home is to me

Home is the place when you go there, they have to take you in." In western society, most people move away from their family of origin. In spite of this fact, it is good to know that the home of your youth is still there. It is nice to know that our parents are still living there, and that your bedroom is just as you left it. This provides a certain of stability as you struggle to build your own house and home. Eventually it is likely that your parents will sell the family home and begin their retirement years. You may feel that that the home that you have established has fully become your real home.

• What home is to you.

Home when you surround yourself with good people. Home is where you should feel safe and calm. A home is a place you live in and where people you can count on are. So no matter what happens home is home and the people that matter are their for you when you need them.

• What home is to you.

• Even after girl is raped in own home, public should feel safe in their home

A teen girl was raped and beaten in her own home in Detroit. This is an absolutely terrible event, but even though this happened, I still feel safe at my home because of where I live. Detroit is a city in complete shambles, and I feel like it's basically an anarchy there so since I live in a very different area, I feel safe at home.

• Beaten and Raped in Your Own Home: It Can Happen to Anyone

Safety is something that home owners question regularly. Millions of dollars are made by businesses that specialize in security because so many people do not believe their homes are enough protection from the outside world. However, much of the danger of being at home does not come from strangers breaking and entering. Rather, many violent acts are enacted by someone that the victim knows. Anyone feeling safe in their own home does not have to do with the security of the home itself, but more so with the security of knowing who you decide to invite into your home. I feel safe in my own home because I only invite very close friends into my home when there are not other trusted indiviuals present.

• Yes, even if girl was beaten and raped home is still safe.

Yes, you can still feel safe in your home even if a teenage girl was beaten and raped in her own home. Negative things often happen in this society but they are not a sign of a new trend or crime wave. Although this unfortunate incident happened to a teen girl and her family, if you take reasonable precautions you can still be safe at home.

• No, I do not feel safe in my home.

It can be horrifying at what the general public is capable of doing. The news constantly reports home invasion stories. I feel it is very important to have security tools in your home, but more importantly I feel it's necessary to feel secure in your home. If we do not feel secure, how can we call it home?