Teen Titans Go! Should be taken off he air because it ruins the standards set by original show.

Asked by: shaddamcorrinoIV
  • I hate this show.

I hate this show, because they simply took whatever made the original show awesome, and just threw it out the window with disgusting toilet humor, misleading episode titles like "The Return Of Slade", and on top of that, they even have the audacity to make fun of us fans of the original show, and even use clips of the original show, but re-dubbing them. The original show had meaning. It had heart and soul put into it. And I want them to bring it back for more seasons. This god-awful new show is nothing but immaturity, and it needs to be discontinued. In favor of bringing back the original show which is miles better.

• The characters are far too silly and Robin is just a freakin selfish jerk now who only wants to hit stuff

I've watched a few eps myself, and I have to say that I find this series embarrassing. Especially with Robin. Character development is a major deal, and this show has none of it. I miss Robin's caring and understanding side. Hes not a big jerk 24/7. Hes more then that! Not to mention how ridiculous Beast Boy and Cyborg are now. I mean FOR REAL!? And Starfire......She's so dumb now. Why is silliness becoming more important then anything else!? For the sake of Richard Grayson GET RID OF THIS SHOW!

• I completely agree:

This show is a failure, a disgrace, and a cash grab for views in a desperate attempt to upset the balance in the world by profiting off of the young ignorant masses of kids who just don't understand that they should boycott, not ascribe to, low quality filth that is designed solely to make money off of them.

• NO it shouldn't!!!

The new show brings in some of the features from the old show, while bringing in a new style of graphics and comedy that children will understand and enjoy( except maybe for some of Starfire's remarks). Plus,there's a lot of people that love the new show and would be crushed if it was taken off air (including me), so no, that would be a bad idea to take it off air.