Teens and kids don't vote on Congress members, so they don't help decide on laws and taxes and such. Are teens and kids represented fairly in the U.S.?

• Teens are supported failry even though they cannot vote

Teens are supported fairly even though they cannot vote. Only when they become adults and are allowed to serve in the military do they fully have the right to vote. The reason why teens and kids should not be able to vote is because they do not take on realy life responsibilites that adults have to face.

• Understand Them- They Don't Have A Choice!

I understand kids that are too little to understand politics, but what about middle school students? Middle school and high school students who get so deeply involved in politics of their own, that get so into the presidential campaigns and have school voting to see who they think should be president, teens that want to get their voice heard... We tell them to let it out and not to pen it all up inside, but we prevent them from getting their thoughts out there at the same time.

I'm a middle school student. Yes, I just made sense. Yes, I just made myself be heard. You don't like my thoughts? Too bad, sucks for you.