Tendulkar (yes) vs. Michael Jordan (no): who is more legendary?

Asked by: muslimnomore
  • Sachin Tendulkar is frickin beast.

The people who said 'No' has no idea who Sachin Tendulkar is. Tendulkar was the youngest cricket player who joined an international cricket team. He joined India's cricket team when he was only 16. Also Micheal Jordan is only a Legend in the US and Canada. Thats it. But Sachin Tendulkar is known in 39 different countries and is praised. Sachin Tendulkar was one of the richest athletes in the world but now he is not because he retired and he donated almost $50 million to the poor.

• I believe Michael Jordon is more legendary.

Being from the United States and knowing nothing about cricket and knowing nothing about Tendulkar besides that he was a famous cricket player, I am going to have to say that Michael Jordon is more legendary. He is all that I heard about growing up and I know that people all over the world have heard about him. I don't think the same is necessarily true of Tendulkar.

• No, Tendulkar is not more legendary then Michael Jordan.

Michael Jordan left a legacy that no one will ever be able to compare to. He is highly regarded as the best that there ever was or ever will be in his sport. His accomplishments will go on forever. He is much more legendary in my opinion then Tendulkar, I have no doubt in my mind about this.