TH would ban bottled water: Is bottled water the same as tap water?

• I support a little bit of both

After I read what some no people said I see their perspective. It is true that bottled water comes from the tap. There I answered the question now I'm going to launch headlong into a conversation about this. I did not think that we would include the processing the bottled water goes through to become bottled water. I want to say that basically bottled water is the same as tap water before all the processing.

• Tony says we should ban bottled water.

Tony says we should ban bottled water because bottled water wastes millions of dollars, lots of oil, and guess what, bottled water is way more expensive than tap water, and bottled water is tap water. That's what Tony says, not me. So, let's ban bottled water says Tony. The end.

• Water is Water.

In many test people actually choose Tap water over bottled water.

Bottled water is a massive waste, unsustainable and greedy.
    Water companies go into areas of poverty, buying water rights and pumping all the water, leaving them with nothing but pollution and disease.

Bottle water is 200x more expensive then tap water, tap water is regulated and clean.

• No tap water is not the same as bottled water.

Although tap water is free, just as bottled water should be, tap water is a lot worse for you then bottled water. Bottled water has gone through a purifying process that removes all the chemicals that are harmful to you, while tap water is water that, although filtered, still contains many chemicals that are not safe for human consumption over an extended period of time.

• No, bottled water is a product that people should be allowed to buy if they want to.

No, bottled water is not the same as tap water, because it is a different product that people buy for different reasons. People buy bottled water because it is convenient, or because they appreciate that it has been filtered. People use tap water for cooking, and in large quantities, for example for watering plants. People should have the option to continue to buy bottled water if they want to.

• Wer a vaha

Ascwq b6efi gfweoygweikvggsdhsbshb xchbv zbcx bvcvbbv b b b bb bb b b b b b b bbb b b b b b b bb b b b bb b bbbb bbbbb bb b b bb b bb bh h hhhh j jf dkf djjf j j j j jj jjj ddj jk jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jjjjjj j j jj j jj j j jj j j j jj j j j j j j j jj j j jj j j j j j

• Wer a vaha

• Hsdbgvsd sjab asjd

Gdvkagc vkjsvdyqavdcuav uayfg wyfgq ceyfgwrycg wvygf vyge dgyv
    gsusbs sbsbfl sf sdfdf sgf ghsd fub h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h hh hh hhhhh hh hhh h