Thanksgiving recipes and celebrities: Would you go to a celebrity chef's website for Thanksgiving recipes?

• They have good ideas.

Celebrity chefs often have good ideas. Sometimes, these ideas are really practical. Not everything you see on television or in a cook book is practical for a person to just go home and try. Celebrity chefs want to improve their brand so they want to put our recipes that people can duplicate.

• Yes, I would go to a celebrity chef's website for Thanksgiving recipes

Yes, I would go to a celebrity chef's website for Thanksgiving recipes, if a search lead me there. I would likely search for the recipe itself. If a celebrity had a similar recipe, I would go look at it, but I would not go to a celebrity chef's site simply because of the personality.

• Celebrity chefs have great Thanksgiving recipes

I would definitely go to a celebrity chef's website to obtain a Thanksgiving recipe. At the very least I could get some good ideas for modifying my own recipes and I might come across a delicious new recipe to try. Thanksgiving is all about tradition, but adding new recipes can enhance the traditional meal.

• I would not visit a celebrity chef's website for a recipe.

Celebrity chefs are entertaining and can at times have interesting and unique recipes to try. However, personally I would rather go with a traditional recipe passed down from generations for Thanksgiving dishes. There is simply too much commercialization with celebrity chefs and what they promote in their publications and talk shows.