That Children on the Naughty List Should Not Get a Present

Asked by: Debate034
  • It would defeat the purpose of the naughty list otherwise

The whole point of the naughty list is to not get a present! Why is this even dabatable?
    Anyway, I disagree with the premise of this topic. I do not believe in Santa. But theoretically, assuming the naughty list does exist, that's the reason it was invented anyway! Why oh why is this dabatable?

• Because why not.

Its write coz we r arguing for it. And Ben be a watermeloooooon. These words are to fill the minimum amount of words. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

• Because why not.

We are arguing for it so it is right. And Ben is a water meloooooooon. I am writing this to fill out the minimum word requirement. A AA A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A

• The Naughty List Is Not Coherent l

I was about to click yes , but I suddenly realized there is not rules associated with the naughty list. All we know is that it is a list that Santa puts kids on if they are "naughty", but what is naughty. The Naughty List is prejudice and has to be amended. Therefore until such time that the official laws of the naughty list is released we must protest Santa and demand he give all children presents regardless of his prejudice opinions [or hers depends on how you view Santa :) ]