The actress who played Aunt Bethany in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation was the same lady who provided the voice for Betty Boop and Olive Oyl. Does she receive enough credit for you acting range?

• No, not enough credit is given.

No, I believe the actress who played Aunt Bethany in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, Betty Boop and Olive Oyl does not receive enough credit for her acting range. One of the easiest ways to tell she doesn't get enough is that in the very question I am answering, her name isn't even listed.

• No, she does not receive enough credit for her acting range.

No, she doesn't get enough credit and she should. Betty Boop and Olive Oyl are two of the most iconic characters of all time and she was their voices. There's no doubt that she doesn't enough credit by the simple fact that her actual name is not in the debate question, by the way her name is Mae Questel.

• I have never actually heard the name that had these roles

If I don't know the name of the actress that filled these roles than she probably didn't get enough credit for them. I can't even envision a face even though I've seen Christmas Vacation quite a few times. Maybe the Actress just wasn't memorable. I'm not saying she probably isn't gifted at her craft though.

• She's hardly known.

Mae Questel has been behind some of the most iconic and beloved characters in American cartoons. Not only did she play Betty Boop and Olive Oyl but she was the voice behind Casper the Friendly Ghost. Despite all of that, her name is not commonly known in the United States which seems like something of an oversight.