• I do think the Avengers sequel will live up to the hype.

Personally, I am a big fan of anything Marvel. The story of having Nick Fury from S.H.I.E.L.D. assemble a team of superheroes to save the planet, that includes Hulk, Iron Man and Thor well, How can you go wrong with that?. The avengers grossed over $1,518.6 worldwide and I am sure that the sequel will not be any different.

• Yes, the sequel will live up to the hype

Unlike most of the movies which do not have to outlive one production, The Avengers have unlimited possibilities that have yet to be exploited. With the first few productions having already proven to be successful, I believe that the up-coming sequel will live up to the hype by producing the best yet to be seen hero scenes.

• Yes, the sequel of The Avengers will live up to it's hype.

The Avengers movie was rated in such a high rank and bringing back all the characters that are so loved, throughout the years.
    The sequel to the movie will live up to it's hype because this is what people of all ages enjoys watching as a family. I was never a fan of the characters, until The Avengers came out on film, and I enjoy watching it.

• No, sequel's very rarely live up to expectations.

The case with sequels to successful movies, more often than not, is that they do not live up to the hype or expectation. Viewers find themselves coming away from the sequel disappointed and feeling let down. I do not believe The Avengers will necessarily live up to the hype and build up on that basis.