The case for ‘giving Trump a chance’ is dead; Do you think all Democrats will finally do this?

• It's best if they do.

Trump is the president. No amount of protests or riots is going to stop that. He's only been in office for merely over a week so they have to give him a chance. Yes, he's been a bit controversial already, but aren't all presidents? We need to give him more time than a week.

• Democrats will finally give Trump a chance.

Democrats have no choice but to give Trump a chance. It is now time for sessions to begin and all party preferences must be put aside to run the country. Trump's ideas must be met with discussion and brought to line that satisfies the people of the United States, not the politicians.

• "Give Him a Chance" or not is just empty words

He has been elected president and been inaugurated, he already has a chance. So, no Democrats should not "give him a chance" nor should we "withhold him a chance" since in fact it is impossible for us to do either of those things (unless he is impeached and while a good case can be made for that some Republicans will have to get on board since they have the majorities in both houses). Saying you are giving Trump a chance or that you're not giving him a chance is empty rhetoric.

The only useful thing Trump has done so far is repealing the TPP, but Hillary would've done that as well. But there's one key difference. Hillary would've been open to a better deal with more transparency and with respect for each nation's sovereignty. Trump's repeal of TPP is part of an ideologically protectionist and isolationist stance which will ruin our economy. Trump says he'll try to get a better deal but nothing will satisfy his ego. At the end of the day there will be no deal, Trump will hike up tariffs against all countries and he'll blame other countries for not agreeing to his 'deals' (i.E. His demands).

• The Democrats are disorganized.

The Democrats have no clear leader and worryingly Bannon knows this. I was hoping that Trump would be impeached but I don't see Sanders being able to bring the Democrats together to do this. The Democrats need a charismatic leader who can fight ugly. Clinton played a somewhat fair game and lost. The Democrats need to lose the gloves now.

• Look at the first week.

Look at what he's done so far - continue to obsess with the size of the crowd at the inauguration, muzzle the National Park Service and other agencies which should be providing facts to the American people, insist his team lie about things that are patently false (crowds, the murder rate in cities, voter fraud), which has given rise to 'alternative facts'. Commit us to pay for the wall, kill the planet, kill the ACA, try to defund Planned Parenthood, defund programs which support victims of domestic violence. I could go on, but I wont. Each day brings new fresh horrors - see immigration clusterf***. He's not acting like a president. The Dems should not be giving him any more chances to screw up this country.

• No, I don't think the Democrats will back down now that Trump is passing sweeping laws.

Trump has passed law after law undoing decades of accepted rights in regards to illegal immigrants. In Miami, the mayor has supported him, but other cities across the nation are ignoring or denouncing his sudden, unjustified hard line against those seeking political asylum or work in American cities. I don't know what he thinks these people, many thousands in Miami, will do.

• Democrats are ignorant and stubborn.

I think the ideas that Trump has put forward and his first week are both phenomenal. However Democrats have been brainwashed by the mainstream media and Hollywood. Democrats cannot accept it and with celebrities always continually being against unity by being anti-Trump all the time even though he is the President, which just acts as the fuel that powers the anger of the Democrats and if it wasn't for this fake and divisive media, I think Democrats would eventually give him a chance. But as things stand I don't think they will.