The Death of Andrew Madoff: Will this affect the current sentence of his father, Bernie Madoff?

• No, it won't.

I don't see why it would affect his father's sentence. You don't get off lightly just because you have lost family members. I don't think anyone would care except feeling very badly for his wife. It is unfortunate that this man lost his battle with cancer, but millions of people do everywhere in the world everyday.

• No, I dont think this will affect that at all.

No, I don't think this will affect that at all. I don't see any reason why his sentence should change in any way by the death of his son. He did the crime and he should do the time. I think he will be in prison for the rest of his life.

• Bernie Madoff Made His Own Bed

Any notion that Bernie Madoff has been punished enough with the death of his son will fall on deaf ears, as it should. If he cared about his son and his family, he never would have proceeded with his massive fraud in the first place. Andrew Madoff's death should have no effect on Bernie Madoff's sentence.

• justice for everyone

Bernie Madoff has been sentenced for 150 years for ponzi scheme. He has been charged with 11 federal charges even though his only living son Andrew Madoff died of lymphoma. I do not think that his current sentence will be affected. His sons phoned FBI when he told him about the ponzi scheme he was running.