• Yes, it is obviously.

There was evidence of the firmness of Trump's support in the entrance polls. Almost 70% of Nevada Republican caucus attendees said they made up their mind more than a week ago, while roughly 30% said they decided which candidate to pick in the last week. In interviews with dozens of Republican voters across the state over the last week, many said without hesitation that they were standing firmly with Trump and had given little thought to the other Republican candidates.

• Yes, the GOP Nevada caucuses will help Trump's campaign.

I believe Donald Trump's resounding, big win in the GOP Nevada caucuses will absolutely spur on his campaign. The Trump train feels like it is unstoppable. In my opinion, much of the nation did not feel the Donald was serious about the presidency when he announced his candidacy. It is certainly evident that he was and huge wins like the one in Nevada ensure he is a serious contender.

• Yes, it should help Donald Trumps campaign

Donald Trump already won the GOP Nevada Caucuses defeating Cruz and Rubio with 45 percent votes. He has been able to defeat Cruz and Rubio with the percent fourty five votes and has been leading there. This itself shows that the GOP Nevada Caucuses will help Donald Trump in his campaign.

• Trump is gaining support.

As Trump wins more states, his momentum will grow. I read that the east and west coast are where votes really count. Nevada I would think is considered west coast, Trump has a good chance of winning the election. However, in my opinion, I think he is the wrong person for republicans to put up because as many people that hate Hillary also hate Trump and if he is the nominee, Hillary just could win the election.

• Seriously no Iane

Yes, it is obviously. There was evidence of the firmness of Trump's support in the entrance polls. Almost 70% of Nevada Republican caucus attendees said they made up their mind more than a week ago, while roughly 30% said they decided which candidate to pick in the last week. In interviews with dozens of Republican voters across the state over the last week, many said without hesitation that they were standing firmly with Trump and had given little thought to the other Republican candidates.

Report Post

Like Reply

• I have a problem with this thing

Donald Trump's resounding, big win in the GOP Nevada caucuses will absolutely spur on his campaign. The Trump train feels like it is unstoppable. In my opinion, much of the nation did not feel the Donald was serious about the presidency when he announced his candidacy. It is certainly evident that he was and huge wins like the one in Nevada ensure h tgh

0

• I have a problem with this thing

0

• 6t68t6t67t66tyu tyy ut u

Tu tr tr f ttf tftf ftf tftf tftftft tft tftftft ftg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g

• 6t68t6t67t66tyu tyy ut u

• 6t68t6t67t66tyu tyy ut u