The lyrics from The Byrds' 1965 song 'Turn! Turn! Turn!' are taken almost verbatim from the book of Ecclesiastes, in the King James Bible. Do you find the song inspiring?

• Yes, I find the song inspiring.

Yes, I find the song inspiring because it shows the creative genius of the artist. The artist took words that were meant to be read and made them into a song. It is the perfect way to create art. I am very impressed by people who succeed in the art world.

• The song from The Byrds' song is inspiring.

The song from The Byrds' song is inspiring because it links lyrics from passages from the Bible to current events. The events it was created from when it originally was sung were related to political climates. While those issues are no longer present, there are now events that evoke similar opinions and feelings among fans.

• My mom used to sing it to me.

It's an inspirational song and it's tied to my memories of my childhood. I am heavily biased in this particular case so I don't care if the words were taken from the Bible. The religious aspect and the potentially plagiarist aspect have no bearing on how much I appreciate this song.

• Memorable, but not insiring

It's a pretty old song, and it's been around for quite a while. It's memorable, and there's something about the words that i think stay with people, but I don't personally find it inspiring. I'm sure there are probably people who do find it inspiring, but it's such a subjective thing.