The man who made a fortune selling Ouija boards built a factory according to what the board told him, then fell off its roof and died. Are Ouija boards too dangerous?

• Yes, I think it is.

Without question, one of the most dangerous and deadly devices used by people in the occult has to be the ouija board.This device is so deadly and dangerous, that even many mediums will not try and dabble with it. Mediums are those people who will try and contact the dead for the people who want to make contact with them. They conduct what are called basic seances.

• No, Ouija boards are not too dangerous.

No, Ouija boards are not too dangerous. This one example does not prove or say anything worth knowing about them. The man sounds as if he made a few too many bad decisions in his life, and that is the reason he ended up falling off his roof and dying.

• It's just a game

I cannot imagine that the Ouija board is anything more than a game. They have been around for decades, serving solely as amusement for mostly young people. I've never heard any real instances of an Ouija board making any accurate "statements" that I actually believe weren't swayed by the people with their fingers on the playing piece.

• Ouija boards are not dangerous

Ouija boards are nothing but a toy and they are not dangerous. They are not mediums to connect to the afterlife nor are the mediums to connect with evil spirits. They are just a toy for girls to scare each other with during their teenage years during sleepovers with friends.