The N.Y. Giants won against the Rams in a game played in London. Will the Giants make the playoffs?

• I think the Giants have a good chance of making the playoffs this season.

Considering the Giants defense this season they have a very good chance of reaching the playoffs. Some work is needed on their offense but more effort in this area will make them a viable force to contend with in the regular season. Time will tell but the chances are high that the Giants make the playoffs.

• They'll make it in.

I think that the Giants have a really good chance to make the playoffs this year. They have enjoyed some big wins, but they still have some tough games on the schedule. If their defense steps up, they will make the playoffs, but I don't think they'll go much further than the first round.

• Yes, they will.

The N.Y. Giants are a great team and they have a lot of strength and ability behind them. They are proving to be one of the best teams this season and it is clear that they will make to the playoffs, but it is yet to be determined how far they will go.

• No, probably not.

The Giants beat the Rams, but they are still in last place in their division. They have a chance of making the playoffs, but their division is probably too tough. The Giants will probably win eight or nine games, but miss the playoffs. They have a decent team, but it's not quite good enough.