The new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie is coming out. Do you think it will be as good as the original?

• Yes, the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie will be as good as the original.

My belief is that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 will be at least as good, if not better, than its predecessor. Director David Green is genuinely interested in the material and knows how to treat it so that it will succeed. The movie's humorous and light tone will ensure that.

• I Love the old ones!

As someone who grew up loving the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle movies made in the early 90s, I can honestly say I do not care for the new ones. The latest TMNT movie was very flashy and could be appealing to a certain kind of movie-watcher, but not me. I definitely prefer the real, gritty feeling of the old ones over the new heavy CGI films.

• No, it will not be

Which original are you talking about? The original Turtles movie came over 25 years ago so it is like comparing apples and oranges. If you are talking about the first movie from the rebooted franchise, that one was not even good so this cannot be just "as" good. They both will stink.

• New Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie will not be as good as the original.

When I was young, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was one of my very favorite movies. I had it on VHS and watched it so many times it almost completely wore out the tape. Nothing can come close to the originality, the story line, the acting, and the overall experience of the original movie.