The next gen gaming consoles are here: Will Microsoft's Xbox One outsell Sony's new PS4?

• They both suck

THEEYYYYYY BOTH SUCK THEY BOTH SUCK THEY BOTH SUCK THEY BOTH SUCK THEY BOTH SUCK THEY BOTH SUCK THEY BOTH SUCK THEY BOTH SUCK CUZ I WANT A XBOX 1 THIS CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR BY SANTA I DUNNO CARE IF YOU BELIVE NOT OR WHO I DOOOOOOOOOOO CAN'T CHANGEEEEE ( im being such a baby here)

• Xbox more popular than PS4

In general the youth of today seem to vote with their feet that Xbox is better than Playstation. There is a better and more varied choice of games for Microsoft's Xbox franchise than those available from Sony and in the end, Microsoft is arguably a bigger and stronger company. Although there are a few titles exclusively available on PlayStation, this is outweighed by the range available for Xbox and there aren't enough extras available on PlayStation to make up the differences.

• The PS4 can do more.

No, Microsoft's Xbox One will not outsell Sony's new PS4, because the PS4 can do such a wide variety of things. You can donwload movies to watch, play DVDs, and interact with other people through the PS4. Xbox tries to keep up, but the options just aren't as good. PS4 has developed brand loyalty.

• Both suck but PS4 isn't as terrible.

Both failed to be better than PC gaming, a mission not successful by any console in my lifetime (i.E. PS1 onwards). The PS4 has most of the benefits of the PS3, not the dualshock design though. The XBONE has a somehow worse controller, and graphics which somehow are worse than the much cheaper competitor. People go with the price or lies, so reason cannot be applied any further.

• Nah they aren't gonna

Well I have a few reasons: 1 I know its just one game for number one but you can't transfer worlds from 360 to One because One's version is bought ONLINE. 2. Two words No Privacy. 3. You can't say what you want. If you say some kind of obscenity you get a ban for a while srsly that sucks

• Sony still leads the way in console games

With features like Bluetooth, Cloud storage, and IGN App, Sony's got out to any early lead by being released first and Microsoft's Xbox One is not going to catch up. Sony knows what players want in a gaming console and continues to deliver. Microsoft has been careless with recent versions and is falling behind.

• The PS4 is better positioned for long-term success

Sony appears to have regained their edge in the home console market. This is unsurprising as Microsoft alienated long-time Xbox fans (like myself), and they don't look to have gained them back even with the release of the high-profile shooter Titanfall. It may sell well, but I can't see it beating out the PS4 as of now.

Posted by: TN05
  • competition destructs the other products.

Microsoft is doing every effort to keep its product on the highest sale level, but the point is that next gen gaming consoles has more features than XBox. On the other hand the price of gen gaming is lower than Xbox. Now the competition here is all about speed capabilities of each product and more features. I believe next gen will win because it has more features than Xbox.

Picklestein says2015-10-17T20:45:58.483
Let's be honest: They both suck!