The "Peanuts" gang will star in a new 3-D movie in 2015! Will this spark a rekindling of the 1950s comic strip for younger generations?

• Yes, it will introduce more people to it

I believe that this movie will introduce new audiences to this great comic strip. When kids and teens watch this movie, hopefully, they'll want to learn more about it and the lovable and timeless characters created by Charles Schulz. They will also hopefully discover that it's a laid back and clean comic strip for all ages to enjoy.

• Yes, The Peanuts Will Make a Come Back

Parents and grandparents all over the world will be thrilled to introduce the younger generation to the Peanuts gang in 2015. The characters are universal archetypes of people we know and love and kids will take to them just like the older generations did years ago. The comic strips still have mass appeal even today!

• They'll know about it.

Yes, the Peanuts gang staring in a new 3-D movie will spark a rekindling of the comic strip for younger generations, because the Peanuts are timeless. Younger generations will learn and love what we already know about the Peanuts. They will find out how funny and true the comic strip is.

• The "Peanuts" gang will star in a new 3-D movie in 2015!

YEs, The "Peanuts" gang will star in a new 3-D movie in 2015! This will spark a rekindling of the 1950s comic strip for younger generations if they allow it too and take an interest in it. Sometimes old does not become new again but with this comic strip anything can happen.

• No, it won't be the same

We have moved past this kind of humor. Its too old to make a comeback,but that doesn't meant that it won't do well. I think a lot of people would love to see this movies,but others could careless. I won't go see it and I grew up watching Charlie Brown on TV.