• I like the Piano Guys better.

This is my favourite song of theirs.
    Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=fz4MzJTeL0c
    They are certainly more popular and well known compared to the 2Cellos. They play songs that I like and I also like how they mix classical music into their songs. That just show how skilled they are at writing their own music.

• 2Cellos and Piano Guys? Very different from each other.

I don't enjoy the Piano Guys at all. I respect that other people do, however. The 2Cellos are by far my favorite all-time musicians. Impossible to explain why their music grabs me. They are simply brilliant and I love equally both their classical performances and rock. Seeing them live is an experience!

• 2cellos is the most amazing crossover band.

They could play hard rock and classical pieces in the same show and make you fly all around the venue with their performances. These are 3 super talented guys who enjoy their performances so much you just couldnt believe their energy. They are really wesome. You have to see them live

• 2Cellos are more versatile.

2Cellos have proved time and time again that they have the ability to bridge that gap between the classical and the rock world. Every concert that they have played in many venues across the world have sold out. Obviously, this opposing side has never really witnessed a concert. The incorporate classical pieces with their rock interpretations. Hauser and Sulic have also composed original pieces of music that are both beautiful and haunting. To prove that they still connected with the classical side that they became superstars in as young men, the performed two sold out classical concerts one at Lisinski Concert Hall in Zagreb and the other at Suntory Hall, Tokyo. They currently are working with the amazing London Symphony Orchestra for their new album that will mainly consist of their renditions of movie theme classics. They are a powerhouse not to be reckoned with. If you have not seen them in concert, you have to. In the matter of one concert, you will have a classical experience and a rock experience like no other. I am not saying that the Piano Guys aren't good at what they do, they are just not the powerhouse that 2Cellos are. With the Piano Guys, you know what you are getting, with 2Cellos you can expect the unexpected. Experience them here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyjuFsbclXyntSRMBAILzbw

• 2Cellos are more versatile than The Piano Guys