The practice of divide and conquer has been practiced throughout human history. Does the process of of national self-determination belong to this particular practice?

Asked by: papadoi1
  • Patriotism is the most dangerous thing known to man(lottery of birth)

Self determination is not self determined. From the moment we are born we are told what to do, for 18 yrs this continues, so your mind is pretty concrete once you get freedom; but wait. Once you leave the nest and think the chains are gone now it is the gov't taking over the role of parent. What you must/must not do. Death and taxes aren't the only certain things, that 95% of people never taste freedom is also true, only the rebels and the rulers are afforded this pariahed privilege

• I'm no expert but...

I think that what really motivates divide and conquer could be attributed to what prehistoric humans learned from alien tactics which are being held at facilities like Area 51 all around the world. The release of this knowledge would greatly provide the answers to many lives and problems and is too powerful to allow free.

I'm just asking questions!