The Red Hot Chili Peppers Sing and Wrestle on "Carpool Karaoke." Does these stunts make you more likely to watch the Late Late Show?

• Carpool Karaoke is a good time for all

James Corden has made many a viral hit out of his segment "Carpool Karaoke" where he sings and banters with different guests. These antics definitely compel me to watch his show: I've enjoyed seeing every single one of the "Karaoke" videos and I'm curious about what other fun he will bring on the show.

• These parts of the shows aren't that great

While I do enjoy these side skits in the late night shows, I don't think they are enough to make me tune into the channel to watch it on a daily basis. Usually when I see one of these, it's just because I happen to be watching. I don't ever or never will tune in just because this specific skit is being shown that night.

• The Red Hot Chili Peppers sutnts on "Carpool Karaoke" will not attract Late Late Show viewers

The Red Hot Chili Peppers singing and wrestling performance on "Carpool Karaoke" is not likely to draw additional viewership. The show is on late and attracts a young audience. These people are already watching, and older people are not likely to tune in to the show to watch the group.

• I'm not a fan of the slapstick antics.

Slapstick comedy bits like shown in the Late Late Show aren't appealing to me as a parent of adult children. Too much silliness much like the Three Stooges and Laurel and Hardy comedy teams are just that too much silliness. While some of the guests are current and interesting the antics take away from the individuals.