The Soon-to-be-Released Thriller "Gone Girl": Do you think Ben Affleck as Nick Dunne, a suspect in his wife's disappearance, will prove to be effective in his role?

• Yes, I think Ben Affleck will be perfect for the role.

I think he is an amazing actor and has great emotional range. Particularly in deep, complex roles he tends to shine (his performance in Hollywoodland is one example, he was fantastic in that !) Nick Dunne is a hard character to play but I think he will do great. Hope he wins an Oscar nod for that and wins, he deserves one for acting too in IMO.

• Yes, I think he's a good fit.

Yes, I think Ben Afleck will be extremely effective in this role. Ben Afleck is one of those actors who can play deeply emotional roles very convincingly. He has the ability to show different emotions without saying a word and just using his facial expressions. I think he has matured as an actor and will do well in this role.

• Affleck will be successful in the role.

Ben Affleck as Nick Dunne, a suspect in his wife's disappearance, will prove to be effective in his role. Ben Affleck is a great actor and he will definitely pull this off. Although the actor was panned for Gigli with Jennifer Lopez, his acting skills never actually suffered or waned.

• No, Ben Affleck is not good at acting.

Ben Affleck is not that great at acting. He can be funny and there are times he is an acceptable side kick, but he is not strong enough to be a leading man. It has nothing to do with what he is like as a person in general, it is more his acting style.

• Affleck Not Affective

I don't really find Affleck to be an effective actor in anything he has done. I think it is a far better producer and director and he should stick to that. I think many people are looking down on Affleck for taking up Batman as well. I know it doesn't sit well with me. I'm not really a fan anymore.