The Thunder traded Serge Ibaka to the Magic in exchange for Victor Oladipo, Ersan Ilyasova and the rights to No. 11 pick Domantas Sabonis. Did the Thunder get the better end of the deal?

• Yes, I believe that the Oklahoma City Thunder got the better end of the deal with the Orlando Magic.

Yes, I believe that the Oklahoma City Thunder got the better end of the deal with the Orlando Magic because Victor Oladipo is arguably the Orlando Magic's best player and Sabonis will be a tremendous asset defensively for the Thunder. I think this trade was bad for the Magic because Ibaka is not a superstar player, like they believe him to be.

• Yes, it was a great move by the Thunder.

Yes, the Thunder traded one player for two good players and a draft pick with potential. Victor Oladipo and Ersan Ilyasova are really good players and may be able to help the Thunder get that elusive NBA Championship. Ibaka is a really good player, but he has had issues with his involvement in the offense and he probably was not going to re-sign when his contract ended. It was a great move for the Thunder.

Yes, I believe that the Oklahoma City Thunder got the better end of the deal with the Orlando Magic because Victor Oladipo was arguably the best player on the Magic and Domantas Sabonis is a great pick for the Thunder. Sabonis's father is in the NBA Hall of Fame and he has great post moves and is a great defensive asset.

• I do not think the Thunder got the better end of the deal.

Although by trading Serge Ibaka, the Thunder gained Victor Oladipo, Ersan Ilyasova, and Domantas Sabonis, they did not get the better end of the deal. Serge Ibaka is a household name. He has spent many seasons with the Thunder. The loss of Serge Ibaka is a loss for the whole team.