• Yes, she is better coach

Now in the seson 9, gwen is doing a great job with all her team. Guys like braiden are improved a lot because of she. I think gwen is so sweet and gentle with all the singers of the contest. She rocks!!! Is the best woman coach in the voice arround the world.

• Yes, She's been in the industry longer

I believe she is because, of the fact she has more experience she's been doing this a lot longer than him and has better experience in such a industry and vocally as well, she is the best coach/ teacher to teach these aspiring talent to rise up in this world.

• I think Pharrell is a better coach than Gwen

I think Pharrel is a better coach than Gwen because has more experience than she does in the music industry. He is a good coach to be with. He knows how to get the artist were they need to be at. And he knows how to make then improve on what they need to

• Pharrell Williams is a better coach than Gwen Stefani

I think pharrell is way better than gwen Stefani because he has more experience in music than she does. And if I was on the voice I would pick pharrell because I think he would get me were I need to be. And also he gives them good advice and tells them what they need to improve on.

• Gwen Stefani and Pharrell Williams are equal coaches on The Voice

When NBC fans tune into see the coaches on The Voice they expect to see quality entertainers helping contestants. While fans might have favorites of who is the better singer, when it come to coaching, Gwen Stefani and Pharrell Williams are pretty equal. Both stars focus on the contestants and offer valuable advice. Plus, both always look good!

• No, Gwen Stefani is not the better coach of The Voice

No, Gwen Stefani is not a better coach on the Voice than Pharrell Williams. Gwen Stefani may have started her music career earlier than Pharrell Williams, but there is no doubt that Pharrell Williams is the better coach. Anybody who knows both artists and watches The Voice knows that Pharrell gives advice about the rhythm and pitch the contestants are singing with, and how they could improve upon that for their next performances. Being able to give that kind of advice to contestants is valuable, it shows that he cares about the contestants and wants them to succeed as any good coach would.

• Pharrell Williams is better coach than Gwen Stefani

I think that Pharrell is way better coach than Gwen Stefani because he has much more experience in the music industry. Gwen Stefani is a great singer, but that doesn't necessarily make her a good coach. To me, Pharrell Williams knows what a well rounded artist should have to succeed in music industry and he can transfer that to his group in the Voice.