There are 311,000,000 people in America, 30,000,000 do not have health care, so if I understand this correctly, Obamacare is all about 90% of the population suffering because .096% don't have health care?

• Obamacare is So Much More Than Just Requiring Insurance

There are between 32-50 million people who don't have health insurance. If something happens to one of these people and they have to go to the hospital, they will get a huge bill that they likely won't be able to pay. If they don't pay it, that drives up the cost of health care for everyone else.
    Also, children are the most likely people to not have insurance!

Additionally, the Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) does more than just require people to have insurance. It is closing loopholes in Medicare. Insurance companies will no longer be able to deny people insurance for pre-existing conditions. This is huge! I was diagnosed with cancer at the age of 28. Insurance companies will *always* consider that a pre-existing condition. If I lose my job or don't have insurance through a job, I would not be able to get insurance without the Affordable Care Act striking down the pre-existing conditions clause. This is true for so many people!

Insurance companies aren't allowed to raise premiums without the state governments approving it. The Affordable Care Act requires insurance companies to cover 10 essential things. It is so much more than just requiring people to get insurance.

• That would actually be 10 percent,not .096%.

Some believe because they have health care,then the vast majority of people must have health care because it is the normal thing for people to have.in reality,many people that work full time jobs don't have health care and this negatively effects the individual as well as society in a general sense.