There are e-mails showing a large Clinton donor directly asked to be placed on the State Department's Arms Control Panel. Is this business as usual in politics?

• Yes, I believe it is.

This is the definition of quid pro quo politics:
    The term quid pro quo is also used in the contexts of politics and Sexual Harassment. In politics, quid quo pro can refer to the use of political office for personal benefit. For instance, an elected official might promise favorable governmental treatment to a person in exchange for something of value.

• It sure is

Yep, scratch my back and I will scratch your back. We Americans have become so use to this practice that we just let it continue. We all knew Bernie Sanders did not stand a chance to win his bid for president but he did more than anyone in recent memory to jog the collective national awareness.

• I believe this might be business as usual.

I would not surprise me that a politician from any camp receives kickbacks for political favors. This happens probably much more than actually gets reported. Unfortunately, these days and probably for quite some time this ha been going on in politics. I wish this wouldn't but maybe I'd just have to accept the facts.

• No, this is not business as usual in politics.

There have been many troubling revelations come to light from Hillary Clinton's private email scandal. The most concerning is this pay-to-play system where top Clinton donors could ask for political favors. A major Clinton donor asked to be placed on the state department's Arms Control Panel while Clinton was secretary of state. This was wrong, and it was most definitely not business as usual in politics.